Consider yourself the hummingbird and each of your life experiences a flower.
Do you allow yourself to get damaged by the thorns? Or is this person, place, or situation so mesmerizing that you get stuck there not even realizing that right around the next corner is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for or praying for.
Are the things from your past so painful that you can’t even see the beauty of your now? Have you allowed situations and self talk to completely define who you are and how you perceive the world – never changing and always dismal?
Life is a glorious adventure. As Helen Keller once said, “Life is either a daring adventure … or it is nothing!”
When you get in flow, when you heal all that pain, when you rise up above the mayhem and seek the miracles, you will find them.
The only thing standing in your way … is you!
I wish that were not true. I wish I could wave a magic wand and heal all the pain and suffering in the world. But alas, there is no growth in that. The people experiencing the pain would not grow into understanding how truly magnificent they are. They would remain forever disempowered seeking answers and rescue from some one or some thing outside themselves.
That is not the way of this world. It is not the way of the mystic – the seeker of truth, the seeker of enlightenment.
It is so easy to know if you have grown.
- Do you seek approval from outside yourself?
- Do you get angry or upset over people or situations without consideration of the other people involved and their potential point of view?
- Do you say, or not say, things from fear of rejection or in trying to “fit in” or be accepted?
- Do you get angry or hurt if you help someone and they don’t seem to appreciate it?
- Do you still blame someone or some situation from your past for doing you wrong?
- Do you insist on doing everything yourself?
- Are you sad, angry, or frustrated because your dreams have not been achieved?
- Do you try to “fix” people’s lives?
- Do you find yourself saying, “They should ______” – setting yourself as judge over what others should or should not do?
- Do you beat yourself up with guilt, shame, blame, and victimhood – thinking you should do this or you should do that or this should not have happened?
- Do you allow situations outside your control to affect your emotions?
- Do you stay in situations or with people that cause you to question and doubt your value, your worthiness, or your skills?
- Do you avoid people and situations because you lack the courage to gently speak your truth?
- Do you consider yourself better than others?
- Do you want someone to heal or fix you and your problems?
If you answered “yes” to any of the questions above, then these are areas to work on in order to grow and evolve.
- Are you kind?
- Do you help others without need or desire for appreciation or acknowledgment?
- Do you take actions or say words because you “know” it is what you are to do? – Even if it is highly uncomfortable to do so?
- Do you ever take risks – going places, meeting people, trying new things – because your intuition insists?
- Do you graciously end relationships that are disempowering to you?
- Do you take in each new situation you find yourself in without emotion and respond to it from heart knowing?
- Do you have the courage to walk away from situations or people that cause you to question and doubt your value, your worthiness, or your skills?
- Do you love, honor, accept, and appreciate others?
- Do you love, honor, accept, and appreciate yourself?
- Do you allow others to experience the life they have created for themselves without interference or judgment?
- Are you able to enjoy great relationships even with people with a vastly different belief system or point of view?
- Do you quickly admit your mistakes and apologize when your actions negatively affect others?
- Do you treat everyone equally?
- Do you routinely experience flashes of inspiration or miraculous synchronicity?
- Do you treat animals, plants, and insects with honor and respect?
- Are you able to manifest your goals, dreams, and desires?
- Do you enjoy your life journey as much as the destination you have been seeking?
- Do you seek assistance when you have exhausted all your own knowledge and skills in dealing with an issue or growing and evolving?
If you answered yes to many of the questions above, then you are well on your way to holistic life mastery.
There are times in the journey when assistance is not only needed, its practically mandatory. Certain issues, repeating patterns, trauma dramas from the past, and beliefs are often so firmly stuck that an outside teacher, counselor, or technology is required – and often all three.
As I have traversed the ups and downs of earthly life and grown as an individual over the past 20 years, there have been times that teachers and technologies have miraculous shown up for me. Other times I have experienced the inner knowing that I must call this person, read this book, or go to this place for assistance.
I offer all that I have learned along the way and the tools and products that I’ve been inspired to develop in the form of books, Dancing Dolphin Energy Healing Oils & Mists, private consulting sessions, and training. You get to decide the level of support you need, desire, and can easily afford.
Regardless of the situation you face, or the issue you wish to address, the one thing I most often recommend is a Custom Dancing Dolphin Blend created just for you. Your Higher Self and guides know exactly what you need in every moment. And through some minor miracle, I am able to tap into that information and alchemically create for you the perfect energetic cocktail to support you and help you blast through whatever issue or plateau you seem to be stuck on.
Have a deLightful day,
Latest posts by Takara (see all)
- The Spring Equinox Celebration Rocked - September 22, 2017
- Help Us Heal the Oceans with the Free Guided Meditation for Dolphins, Water, and More - September 20, 2017
- The Power of Words – Using Conscious Language to Manifest Your Desires - September 4, 2017