- There are no victims.
- There is no-one and nothing outside of you that has a greater influence on your life, your well-being, your level of health or prosperity or happiness, than you yourself – what you believe subconsciously is what makes your life happen the way it does. Of course, there are a few other little nuances that I explain in The Magnificent U Foundation Course, but your subconscious beliefs run the show.
- God does not play favorites.
- God is not masculine or feminine. The term God is so misunderstood and so distorted that I don’t even like to use it anymore. I prefer the term Divine Presence.
- You are a sinner. But the term “sin” means incorrect thinking. What you believe, subconsciously, is not the divine Truth about Creator, about life, about yourself even. I believe everyone on the planet is a sinner – having warped beliefs. All you need to do is recognize your own distortions of the truth and heal them. And there are beings much more evolved than you, including Jesus Christ of the Light, who can be called on to assist you in that process.
- The Golden Rule works. If you treat others kindly and you consider the possible impact on others when you say, or do, or even think something, then you will be showered with kindness by others. The kindness must be genuine. If you perform acts of kindness in order to satisfy one of your wounds – like the need to be needed for example – then it is NOT a true act of kindness. If you have expectations of how others will treat you if you treat them a particular way, then you are attached to the outcome. So it is NOT a true act of kindness. True acts of kindness can only come from someone who has healed their own wounds. And most people have not. Even popular teachers and channels and counselors must heal themselves first. As one of my early teachers, Stuart Wilde, used to say: “God forbid the healers.” Because you are drawn to what you need most. If you want to be a counselor or healer, then you need a great deal of counseling and healing yourself. And you will never be able to truly offer helpful and beneficial counsel or facilitate healing for others until you have healed your own wounds and “sins.” And the golden rule continues to apply. If you treat others badly, harming them in any way, then you will have nothing but pain and suffering later on in life. The black magician pays a thousand fold for his or her mistreatment of others. Those who are bitter and jealous and angry and vengeful are showered with the same. It is law. And it is so easy to recognize the course of action that leads to Light and joy and happiness. Is it not?
- Forgive everyone for everything. It is the only thing that serves you. And besides, whatever you experience you called to yourself anyway. They just played out what your subconscious mind was broadcasting to the world. You might have been broadcasting, “I believe life is unfair” or “I believe the world is unsafe.” Whatever you believe, you will experience.
If you need assistance in making circumstance easier, use Dancing Dolphin Essence Inner Peace. People swear by it. It is the essence of choice if you are dealing with a loved one’s death. It brings calmness and serenity in even the most challenging of times.
For illumination and understanding, use Dancing Dolphin Essence Meditation.
I am always available for private long distance energy healing sessions if you really want to get to the heart of an issue.Return from the Learning to Ride the Waves of Life Page to the Magnificent U Spiritual Enlightenment Home Page
Latest posts by Takara (see all)
- Ever Feel Like You Will Never Have the Things That You Desire? - February 21, 2019
- Learn to Manifest the Life of Your Dreams! - January 18, 2019
- HOLY-DAY SALE on Dancing Dolphin Energy Healing Flower Essence Aromatherapy Oils & Mists - December 6, 2018