- Life is a Spiritual Journey by Takara
- To B or Not to B with Misty Gregg
- May Astrological Perspectives From the Sky by Leo Knighton Tallarico
- The Four Phases of Personal Growth with Michael Brill
- Emeralds – the Healing Power of Crystals and Gems by AnnaMariah
- The Heart Test with David J. Adams
Over the past few days I’ve watched several dear friends “crash and burn.”
It seems that everything that has been hidden from awareness, has suddenly bubbled to the surface. Old issues, fears, beliefs, judgments, and other aspects of the “shadow self” have suddenly become illuminated and brought out to be seen, addressed, released, and healed.
If you find yourself suddenly angry, sad, or remembering traumas from the past, breathe deeply to calm down, feel the feelings, and let them go.
Thank them for they have served you well up to now. They have kept you from growing and evolving too quickly.
Now in this time of acceleration, speed is of the essence.
Rise up oh children and rejoice. Your freedom from the past is at hand.
Have a glorious day,
- Updates about the Golden Dolphin Water Activation for Planetary Healing and the Global Marine Meditation
- Leo Knighton Tallarico talking about Pisces and the Upcoming Spring Equinox,
- AnnaMariah sharing her wisdom about luscious aquamarine,
- David J. Adams describing Sanada’s view on love,
- Misty Gregg helping us keep our body healthy and functioning properly,
- Michael Brill teaching us how to achieve and maintain harmony,
- Millie Stefani showing us a new relationship with the earth,
- Me providing insights about not wasting time on things that don’t really matter,
- The powerful new ingredient in Dancing Dolphin Essences, and
- Much more!.
- announce a new product launch,
- offer special promotions,
- give advice on how to better use a product or service,
- send a weekly or monthly newsletter,
- deliver an ecourse,
- keep you and your business on top of your customer’s minds,
- and more.
- constant contact
- Click on the bottom left – round windows “Start” button on your computer. A box will pop up.
- Click on “all programs” – just above the start button and the search box down on the left bottom of the page.
- Scroll up and down the list and look for the “Accessories” folder
- Click on it.
- Another list will show up under the folder
- Double Click on Wordpad. It should already be there.
- Copy and paste or type your article into Wordpad.
- Edit as needed. No need to format it, other than using a carrier return (the enter key) to separate paragraphs.
- When you have finished editing, click on the word “file” at the top left of the window you are in.
- Click on “save as” in the drop down menu. A box will pop up.
- Give the file a name
- In the “save as type” section, click the little “down arrow” to the far right on that line,
- Click on “text document”
- Then press the save button.
Hello Dear One:
Get Your Free eBook
- Author Success
- Business Success
- Dolphins ~ Whales
- Emotional/Mental Healing Wellbeing
- Energy Healing
- Hands on Healing
- Health ~ Wellness
- Hero Journey
- Homeschool ~ Education
- Joy ~ Happiness
- Law of Attraction
- Limiting Beliefs
- Online Business Success
- Pendulum Dowsing
- Personal Growth ~ Empowerment
- Self Help
- Self-Worth Self-Confidence
- Sixth Sense
- Spiritual Gifts
- Stress Reduction
- Thriving Online
- Wisdom Teachings
At Magnificent U
Magnificent U is your ultimate source for personal empowerment, spiritual growth & enlightenment, author and online business success, adventure travel to unwind and de-stress, tools & technologies to make your life work, energy and vibrational healing, electromagnetic radiation protection with the BioElectric Shield, ways to develop your psychic ability and protect yourself against negative energy, plus numerous ways to eliminate stress and live in joy. Takara offers insight, inspiration, motivation, spirituality, shamanism, happiness, self-help, free articles & more.
It is also home of Takara’s
enjoyed by thousands of subscribers from over 100 countries across the globe.