Things are moving fast these days. Events are occurring that you never anticipated. Dear friends are suddenly ill or dead. Happy kids are suddenly severely depressed to the point of suicide. You lose your job after 20 years. There is a car wreck here and an accident or illness there. What the heck is happening?
Magic is everywhere and it is exhilarating – or it is horrible. And the choice is entirely up to you.
Have you noticed that I keep writing about the options you have about life?
Here are some things that I believe that are in direct contradiction to what most people believe. You can believe what I believe. Or you can believe something else. It doesn’t matter to me. But I know that what I believe works. It allows me to be hopeful. And it allows me to consciously alter my reality at will. O.K. I’m not able to alter ever single little thing I want when I want. But boy am I getting better at it all the time.
So here are some of the things I have grown to understand.
- There are no victims.
- There is no-one and nothing outside of you that has a greater influence on your life, your well-being, your level of health or prosperity or happiness, than you yourself – what you believe subconsciously is what makes your life happen the way it does. Of course, there are a few other little nuances that I explain in The Magnificent U Foundation Course, but your subconscious beliefs run the show.
- God does not play favorites.
- God is not masculine or feminine. The term God is so misunderstood and so distorted that I don’t even like to use it anymore. I prefer the term Divine Presence.
- You are a sinner. But the term “sin” means incorrect thinking. What you believe, subconsciously, is not the divine Truth about Creator, about life, about yourself even. I believe everyone on the planet is a sinner – having warped beliefs. All you need to do is recognize your own distortions of the truth and heal them. And there are beings much more evolved than you, including Jesus Christ of the Light, who can be called on to assist you in that process.
- The Golden Rule works. If you treat others kindly and you consider the possible impact on others when you say, or do, or even think something, then you will be showered with kindness by others. The kindness must be genuine. If you perform acts of kindness in order to satisfy one of your wounds – like the need to be needed for example – then it is NOT a true act of kindness. If you have expectations of how others will treat you if you treat them a particular way, then you are attached to the outcome. So it is NOT a true act of kindness. True acts of kindness can only come from someone who has healed their own wounds. And most people have not. Even popular teachers and channels and counselors must heal themselves first. As one of my early teachers, Stuart Wilde, used to say: “God forbid the healers.” Because you are drawn to what you need most. If you want to be a counselor or healer, then you need a great deal of counseling and healing yourself. And you will never be able to truly offer helpful and beneficial counsel or facilitate healing for others until you have healed your own wounds and “sins.” And the golden rule continues to apply. If you treat others badly, harming them in any way, then you will have nothing but pain and suffering later on in life. The black magician pays a thousand fold for his or her mistreatment of others. Those who are bitter and jealous and angry and vengeful are showered with the same. It is law. And it is so easy to recognize the course of action that leads to Light and joy and happiness. Is it not?
- Forgive everyone for everything. It is the only thing that serves you. And besides, whatever you experience you called to yourself anyway. They just played out what your subconscious mind was broadcasting to the world. You might have been broadcasting, “I believe life is unfair” or “I believe the world is unsafe.” Whatever you believe, you will experience.
Which leads me back to the main topic at hand. Whatever you experience, you have created. Your beliefs drew to you the people, the circumstances, the unexpected things that are happening at rocket speed in your life right now.
So what can you do about it?
Well, you need to learn to surf. Ride the wave instead of crashing and being pounded under the surf and left for dead, beaten and battered on the shore.
Have you ever seen Lilo and Stitch? Great movie on many levels. Stitch is a created destroyer being from some distant galaxy that was sentenced to death because he was programmed to destroy. He escaped and fled to a little island named Hawaii on a little planet called Earth where he pretended to be a dog and became the pet of a little girl going through a great deal of emotional turmoil. When it seemed things couldn’t get any worse, a friend suggested that when there is nothing else, there is always surfing. So they all head for the beach. Stitch is terrified of water and big waves would be intimidating to anyone.
Everything you need to know about surfing through life is captured in Stitches expressions and his experience. At first there is terror. It is the unknown. Once you are on the board you either have to stay on it or you will be pounded in the surf, there are no other options. He hangs on for dear life to the leg of the older sister. And slowly he realizes that she knows what she is doing and that they aren’t going to crash. Then comes the euphoria and exhilaration of riding the wave, hair blowing in the breeze, there is nothing like it. It is grand. It is wonderful. It is better than anyone could have dreamed.
And that is what your life can be.
When the unexpected happens, you have to step into the unknown. The waves are crashing. You have no choice about that. You can get on the board and try to ride or you can give up and be pounded by the waves. Its entirely your choice. In order to ride, you have to fully feel the uncertainty and discomfort of where you are. And then you have to follow your intuition, your inner guidance, your inner knowing, and TRUST that it knows what its doing and that everything is as it should be. It is scary. It can even be terrifying. And you might be thinking, “What is going to happen to me?” Or, “What is going to happen to the one I love so much that is going through this awful experience?” But when you can go beyond the circumstances and the uncertainty and feel the exhilaration of each moment right here right now, magic happens.
Forget about “what if.” Forget about how you think life is suppose to be. Forget about what others would do. Forget about what you thought this moment was going to look like. Know that this moment looks like this instead. You have all of who you are, all of your talents, all of your gifts, all of your insight, all of your wisdom, all of your courage, all of your strength, all of your beauty, all of your truth to trust in. You have the whole host of heaven to assist you. You have your inner guidance – the most perfect navigation system ever designed every second of every day. You have your close and dear friends who truly do have your best interest at heart (and if you don’t have those kind of people in your life, you need to find some).
And you ask the most important question in the universe: “Why is this happening?” And you dig and you dig and you dig until you find the true answer and permanently heal the reason the circumstances showed up in your life. And in that moment of healing, who you are is changed forever. And then the circumstance that at first seemed like the worst thing that could ever happen, turned into the most exhilarating, most empowering, most beneficial thing that has ever happened to you.
What a gift. What a blessing.
I send you the love of the Universe to assist you in discovering all the “whys” you must face. You are no longer in a time of hiding. You can no longer pretend and cover up and deny the parts of yourself that are not the divine Truth. You are now in the time of the Great Illumination.
And I say, “Ride the wave with a smile on your face. Feel the wind in your hair. Feel the exhilaration of who you are becoming right here right now.”
My recommendations to assist you in learning how to surf:
If you need assistance in making circumstance easier, use Dancing Dolphin Essence Inner Peace. People swear by it. It is the essence of choice if you are dealing with a loved one’s death. It brings calmness and serenity in even the most challenging of times.
For illumination and understanding, use Dancing Dolphin Essence Meditation.
I am always available for private long distance energy healing sessions if you really want to get to the heart of an issue.
Return from the Learning to Ride the Waves of Life Page to the Magnificent U Spiritual Enlightenment Home Page
Latest posts by Takara (see all)
- I Crashed and Burned So You Don’t Have To! - October 20, 2017
- 9 Things You Must Overcome to Manifest Your Desires & Live a Joy-Filled Life - October 20, 2017
- The Spring Equinox Celebration Rocked - September 22, 2017