It is not always easy to find the “good” in everyone or to genuinely learn to like and appreciate them.
I have a set of beliefs that makes this easier, or at least worth attempting to do. These beliefs or realizations are based on years of study, experience, and what I call “divine revelation (they come to me spontaneously in meditation and at other times when I am quiet and at peace)”:
- We are all emanations of the same Divine Source. You can say we are all children of God or spirits inside a body having a human experience or whatever words resonate most with you. The bottom line is, that spark of Divinity inside each of us is worthy of respect.
- Regardless of how they are acting, this is a little saying I “received” one day: They are doing the best they can with what they’ve got, whether its what they’ve experienced or what they’ve been taught.
- Bullies have typically been bullied. A very famous comment is “Hurt people, hurt people.” Any act of unkindness is typically a sign that the person has been seriously mistreated. I find it easier to feel compassion knowing this.
- Our job is to love, honor, accept, and appreciate everyone. There are a multitude of reasons for this. One of those reasons is that if we do that to others, then others will do it to us – the Law of Cause and Effect. Love, honor, acceptance, and appreciation is what everyone is seeking and deserves. Attempting to do that for everyone is my version of following The Golden Rule.
- Everything in life happens for a reason. Any discomfort going on in the moment is about learning something about who you are (the shadow self) and the opportunity to heal whatever needs to be healed. It is never about the other person and what they are doing or saying. How are you reacting (and why)? Is it showing you judgments, expectations, “shoulds,” and other things that definitely need to be healed and let go of.
- Very similar to the last one … all is as it should be.
- Our job is to embrace each moment, not fight against it. I have MANY articles about how to flow with change rather than resist.
- Every moment of every day is on purpose. Your soul is here on a spiritual adventure to evolve and grow. Every moment, every encounter, every situation, every person is there because your soul called them there for you to learn something, experience something, etc. Instead of being angry at the person or situation, fighting it, wishing it was different, go deeper and ask “why,” what can I learn, what can I heal, what can I let go of, how is this thought, belief, or judgment holding me back from becoming the person I am intending (on a soul level) to be?
- Joy is your natural state of being. Feeling anything less than that is an opportunity to learn and grow. The more out of sorts, angry, sad, riled up over things you are, the more easily something deeply buried is to find, heal, and release.
- And finally one of the other sayings I received through divine revelation: You have to get comfortable with being uncomfortable.
In order to step into your true Magnificence, you have to get outside of your comfort zone. It is in those moments of discomfort, when you are feeling stretched, pushed, and uncomfortable, that the greatest positive change is possible.
I would not be a bestselling author if I had not moved beyond my discomfort to take the actions required to do so.
I would not be nearly as healthy, happy, or have such a joy-filled adventurous life if I had not gone WAY outside my comfort zone on numerous occasions to try new things, study new things, look at everything from a completely different perspective, or do and say things that were uncomfortable.
Helping others find peace, joy, and gain a new perspective, even while going through a really rough time, is one of my super powers. I offer private consultations for those needing laser-targeted assistance and wishing to make huge leaps in consciousness and awareness, truly breaking free of blocks and limitations and stepping into their true Magnificence. For those in a leadership role, these breakthroughs allow them to be of even greater service and help even more people in a bigger way.
All of the Dancing Dolphin Sacred Healing Oils & Mists assist in bringing peace and a new perspective as well.
Have a glorious day!
Latest posts by Takara (see all)
- On a Wing and a Prayer – Following Faith, Intuition, & Trust - November 7, 2018
- Help Us Heal the Oceans … While You Are Healing Yourself - September 27, 2018
- Violence, Loss, Toxicity and Suicide - September 18, 2018