I’m sure if you’ve visited any of my websites or social media profiles, you’ve noticed a great deal of imagery dealing with water and tropical beach scenes.
There is a reason.
And it’s not just that I love the ocean or tropical beaches. I do love those.
I love dolphins too! But that’s a story for another time.
There are numerous reasons for choosing tropical beach scenes to represent me and my business.
It has to do with stress relief!
I can’t think of anything more relaxing than:
- beautiful turquoise seas,
- white sandy beaches,
- palm trees,
- you and your friends kicking back sipping mai tai’s or some other exotic drink.
Life is good.
There is no stress.
Having me on board your personal yacht (business), making sure things are being taken care of properly, lets you relax and enjoy running the rest of your business as only you can. It’s like enjoying your relaxing time at the beach. You can be confident that your online presence is being handled.
Without me, the best case scenario has you spending countless hours and dollars lost in a little raft (your website) in the middle of the ocean (the internet) with no shore in sight. Worst case you are being eaten alive by sharks. That would be your competition that has a clue about internet marketing.
You can hang out at the beach letting me assist you in handling all the details of running a successful on-line business.
Or you can go it alone.
The choice is yours!
Have a fabulous day,
Latest posts by Takara (see all)
- 20 Years of Dolphin & Water Healing & How You Can Get Involved - March 13, 2018
- Healers, Psychics, Intuitive Coaches – It’s Time to Heal - March 13, 2018
- Choosing the Right Social Media Platforms for You and Your Business - January 12, 2018