Cleansing Prior to Your Ceremony
Setting sacred space
What to Include in Your Ceremony
- write your intention on a piece of parchment
- tell a story or do a reading from a sacred or meaningful text
- make a craft or piece of art related to the intention or event being celebrated
- sing or chant
- make sound – tone, drum, rattle (at Winter Solstice, we often ring bells)
- take a shamanic / vision journey, then journal about it
- pull an oracle or tarot card, then journal about its meaning in your life
These are just a few ideas to get you started.
Completing the Ceremony
- holding or wearing dark stones (shungite, jet, obsidian, apache tear, hematite)
- stand barefoot on the earth and begin to feel more solid
- eat something
- use some of my Dancing Dolphin Grounding oil on your ankles and chakras. It is made with three different dark stones and is very beneficial to assist you in grounding.
- connect with your Earth Star Chakra.
The best, most meaningful and transformational ceremonies are often “inspired” (Divinely guided). So, as you begin to perform your ceremony, you may feel drawn to do something you had not thought of previously.
Remember to have fun!