The freedom to be gloriously, deliciously, authentically who you are surrounded by people who love, honor, accept, and appreciate you. Freedom from the facade you’ve created. Freedom to be, have, and experience all that you desire. Freedom from limiting beliefs, fears, judgments, and expectations of yourself and others. Freedom from the past. Freedom from the “box” that is your comfort zone, your belief system, and your limiting mental prison.
Energy Healers and Shaman
Physical Pain and Entities
I Am an Energy Healer
How to Tell the Dark from the Light
Some Will Steal Your Power
How Can You Tell?If you spend time with someone and afterwards you feel confusion, worry, exhaustion, or self doubt, that is a neon sign that you have been manipulated energetically and/or mentally. Clear the energy between you and spend less time with them if at all possible. How often do you take the time to meditate, open the energy channels within the body, connect to the earth and your Higher Self? These are actions I take every single day. I encourage you to do the same. As you continue the practice, you will become better at determining people who are running harmonious empowering energy vs the opposite. Have a glorious day, P.S. When you need help, give me a call. When you are truly ready to clear out the crap and rise dramatically in consciousness and awareness, sign up for my Magnificent U Foundation intensive.
- There are no victims.
- There is no-one and nothing outside of you that has a greater influence on your life, your well-being, your level of health or prosperity or happiness, than you yourself – what you believe subconsciously is what makes your life happen the way it does. Of course, there are a few other little nuances that I explain in The Magnificent U Foundation Course, but your subconscious beliefs run the show.
- God does not play favorites.
- God is not masculine or feminine. The term God is so misunderstood and so distorted that I don’t even like to use it anymore. I prefer the term Divine Presence.
- You are a sinner. But the term “sin” means incorrect thinking. What you believe, subconsciously, is not the divine Truth about Creator, about life, about yourself even. I believe everyone on the planet is a sinner – having warped beliefs. All you need to do is recognize your own distortions of the truth and heal them. And there are beings much more evolved than you, including Jesus Christ of the Light, who can be called on to assist you in that process.
- The Golden Rule works. If you treat others kindly and you consider the possible impact on others when you say, or do, or even think something, then you will be showered with kindness by others. The kindness must be genuine. If you perform acts of kindness in order to satisfy one of your wounds – like the need to be needed for example – then it is NOT a true act of kindness. If you have expectations of how others will treat you if you treat them a particular way, then you are attached to the outcome. So it is NOT a true act of kindness. True acts of kindness can only come from someone who has healed their own wounds. And most people have not. Even popular teachers and channels and counselors must heal themselves first. As one of my early teachers, Stuart Wilde, used to say: “God forbid the healers.” Because you are drawn to what you need most. If you want to be a counselor or healer, then you need a great deal of counseling and healing yourself. And you will never be able to truly offer helpful and beneficial counsel or facilitate healing for others until you have healed your own wounds and “sins.” And the golden rule continues to apply. If you treat others badly, harming them in any way, then you will have nothing but pain and suffering later on in life. The black magician pays a thousand fold for his or her mistreatment of others. Those who are bitter and jealous and angry and vengeful are showered with the same. It is law. And it is so easy to recognize the course of action that leads to Light and joy and happiness. Is it not?
- Forgive everyone for everything. It is the only thing that serves you. And besides, whatever you experience you called to yourself anyway. They just played out what your subconscious mind was broadcasting to the world. You might have been broadcasting, “I believe life is unfair” or “I believe the world is unsafe.” Whatever you believe, you will experience.
If you need assistance in making circumstance easier, use Dancing Dolphin Essence Inner Peace. People swear by it. It is the essence of choice if you are dealing with a loved one’s death. It brings calmness and serenity in even the most challenging of times.
For illumination and understanding, use Dancing Dolphin Essence Meditation.
I am always available for private long distance energy healing sessions if you really want to get to the heart of an issue.Return from the Learning to Ride the Waves of Life Page to the Magnificent U Spiritual Enlightenment Home Page
What is a spiritual journey about anyway?There are a million different spiritual paths and spiritual journeys to take in order to get there.
Where is a Spiritual Journey leading to?Each path is leading to freedom and joy. What kind of freedom? The freedom to be who you truly are – a Divine being without limitations of any kind. A person walking around completely in union in every moment with Spirit. In that space there is only love, there is only joy, there is only compassion, there is only perfect health, there is only peace, there is only abundance, and there is only the desire to assist other humans in achieving the same. There is no room for lack, for fear, for worry, for war, or for strife. If that is the end result you are attempting to attain, then . . .
What is required to get there?Can you just sit at home, read a few books, take a few seminars, pray, hold a few crystals and experience instant enlightenment? The answer is a very big NO! It requires dedication. It means finding out what you are made of. It takes passion, courage, and determination. It is a quest well worth the effort. But, just like the Ironman or the Tour de France, few athletes ever even get to participate in those events. Most people don’t have what it takes.
How dedicated are you to your spiritual quest?What have you done that proves you are totally dedicated? For me, the greatest metaphor for the spiritual journey is the quest for the holy grail which includes knights slaying dragons and facing numerous other perils. When the going gets tough, the best still persist.
How many dragons have you slain lately?During the course of my conscious spiritual journey, I’ve done what I consider to be some pretty amazing and scary things. For two and a half years, without exception, I arose at 4 a.m. and meditated, did yoga, and prepared for my day. I felt inner prompting to do things and go places that felt very uncomfortable. Yet I followed the inner promptings and was exhilarated by each one. I rode horses bareback and blindfolded. I walked on fire. I ran at top speed blindfolded down a hill that ended at a huge cliff that dropped into the raging ocean below. I left a perfectly good job with very high pay to travel across the country to live in a place I’d never visited before and to start a nonprofit for dolphins and whales. And if that isn’t enough insanity, after seeing a guy only 4 times I asked him to move in with me. I didn’t even know his last name. Yes it was Raven – my former husband. O.K. so I’m daring. I follow my intuition. And I’ve done some physical things that prove I’ve got some spiritual dedication. But what about the REALLY hard stuff? The things I’ve already mentioned are actually quite easy compared to facing the real dragons.
What Are The Real Dragons You Must Face?What about looking at every facet of yourself and seeing the truth. What do you fear deep down inside? What beliefs do you hold, false beliefs, which are holding you back at every turn? Who and what do you judge as wrong or bad or it shouldn’t be that way? What happened in your childhood, or even a past life, that you haven’t REALLY gotten over? You can’t just face these dragons. You have to slay them. This is where you get to discover if you are truly dedicated to the spiritual quest and will actually achieve freedom and joy. Or are you just another weekend athlete with a dream you’ll never actually pursue? People often call to ask me questions about my various products. When we start discussing Dancing Dolphin Formula #28 for Fear and Core Issues, I explain that these essences help those dragons come fully to the surface. At this point the person usually laughs, you can sense their tension, and they say they aren’t sure they want to look at those things. Ah, but isn’t that the real challenge of the quest?
What the Spiritual Journey Requires of YouWithout looking at the shadow, the fear, the thing you are sorry and ashamed that you did or said, you are only pretending to be spiritual. The spiritual journey requires that you face those things head on, that you discover your weaknesses, that you heal the wounds, that you forgive even what or whom may seem unforgiveable – including yourself. It requires that you take responsibility for the part you have played in every thing and event that has ever happened in your life. It requires that you learn to rise above circumstances and even your own weaknesses to do what you know is right – even when that is downright and sometimes paralyzingly uncomfortable. It requires a great deal of maturity, responsibility, compassion, and over and over again forgiveness. As long as there are dragons, they have to be slain (looked at, learned from, and dismissed forever). Otherwise the end result can never be attained.
Are You Truly a Spiritual Warrior or Are You Just Pretending?Who have you refused to forgive? In which event from your past do you still feel like you were a victim? What issues, situations, or people can instantly press your sadness or anger buttons? If you give up when having to face those situations, then you are just pretending that you are dedicated to your spiritual journey. You are simply being an armchair observer instead of a full out warrior participant. The dragons show up as the things that aren’t working in your everyday life. Make the commitment to yourself and to Spirit to face them head on. Ask for help – it is there in every moment. And never ever ever give up. Here’s to your journey, The Dancing Dolphin Sacred Healing Oils mentioned in this article are available at the Dancing Dolphin Store
Get Your Free eBook
- Author Success
- Business Success
- Dolphins ~ Whales
- Emotional/Mental Healing Wellbeing
- Energy Healing
- Hands on Healing
- Health ~ Wellness
- Hero Journey
- Homeschool ~ Education
- Joy ~ Happiness
- Law of Attraction
- Limiting Beliefs
- Online Business Success
- Pendulum Dowsing
- Personal Growth ~ Empowerment
- Self Help
- Self-Worth Self-Confidence
- Sixth Sense
- Spiritual Gifts
- Stress Reduction
- Thriving Online
- Wisdom Teachings
At Magnificent U
Magnificent U is your ultimate source for personal empowerment, spiritual growth & enlightenment, author and online business success, adventure travel to unwind and de-stress, tools & technologies to make your life work, energy and vibrational healing, electromagnetic radiation protection with the BioElectric Shield, ways to develop your psychic ability and protect yourself against negative energy, plus numerous ways to eliminate stress and live in joy. Takara offers insight, inspiration, motivation, spirituality, shamanism, happiness, self-help, free articles & more.
It is also home of Takara’s
enjoyed by thousands of subscribers from over 100 countries across the globe.