The 9 Deadly Sins (the Things you Must Overcome to Manifest Your Desires)
- Fear – humans fear rejection, that they are unworthy and unlovable, that they can’t do something, and a million other things. They are afraid of heights, spiders, being abandoned, not being enough, not being good enough, of being a bad person, and so much more. Fear keeps you firmly stuck in mediocrity.
- Limiting Beliefs – beliefs about how life is, how you are, how other people are, and about the Divine (God by all the various names).
- Judgments – humans pretty much judge everything as right and wrong, good and bad. Discernment is one thing. Judgment is something else entirely. Discernment comes without emotion. Judgment always has an emotion with it. Often severe judgments are based on fear and limiting beliefs. Judging all people of a certain race or religion as being a certain way comes from that place. Many people spend so much of their day observing others and judging their behavior as right or wrong, good or bad, they forget to live their own life.
- Expectations – having a strong opinion about how people are to behave, including yourself, and how situations are supposed to be and getting really bent out of shape when people don’t behave that way or situations don’t look the way you believe they should.
- Attachments to Outcomes – having a specific desire and thinking it needs to happen a certain way. The more regimented you are in the way you feel every day “must” be, the more upset you become when it isn’t. People not showing up on time, cars breaking down, computers not working right just mean it’s time to head in a new direction and flow with the moment. You have to learn to let it go and be fully in the now.
- Guilt – feeling terrible about the “shoulds.” Things you feel you should have done or you should not have done. Or things you should do. When you take actions out of guilt, there is no joy, there is no fulfillment, there is only obligation. Guilt serves no one ever!
- Shame – there is a lot of discussion at the moment about rape. Most rape victims feel ashamed of the experience (even though it was completely beyond your control). Many people feel shame over many things.
- Blame – shit happens (pardon the language). People behave certain ways, situations happen certain ways and people get their feelings or body hurt and feel like victims. That is a normal response. However, until you can stop being angry or stop being sad, heal, forgive, and move on, you are firmly stuck. Feel the feelings fully, journal them, write them down and burn them in a candle or fire or do whatever ritual you need to do to release this stuff.
- Victimhood – there are a lot of situations in the world today where a person feels victimized. I feel that is a legitimate feeling. However, just like blame, you have to heal it and move on. Staying stuck in victimhood is a sure way to create more situations where you are victimized. It becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.
Latest posts by Takara (see all)
- Ever Feel Like You Will Never Have the Things That You Desire? - February 21, 2019
- Learn to Manifest the Life of Your Dreams! - January 18, 2019
- HOLY-DAY SALE on Dancing Dolphin Energy Healing Flower Essence Aromatherapy Oils & Mists - December 6, 2018