It’s easy to know when you are not in flow because conflict, chaos, struggle, anger, sadness, and the need to “push” in order to make things happen are all too prevalent when you are out of sync with your Divine inner guidance.
Another sign is the feeling you have inside that something just isn’t quite right.
But how do you know when you are in flow, aligned with the Divine, expressing your highest potential in any given moment, and on track to fulfill your mission here on planet earth?
Those signs are easy to spot as well. Here are just a few:
- you are in a state of inner peace, joy, and gratitude despite the outer circumstances you find yourself in or what another person says or does,
- synchronicity accelerates,
- unexpected opportunities seem to be around every corner,
- tears of recognition, joy, gratitude are part of practically every conversation,
- chills run up and down your spine quite often as you share truth with others,
- manifestation becomes easier,
- ease and grace seem to follow your every move,
- you feel healthy and vibrantly alive,
- you wake up excited to start your day,
- situations and people that previously caused stress or upset don’t have that effect anymore,
- decisions are easy, and
- the “right” people and circumstances continuously come your way.
One of my favorite signs that I am in flow is the ease at which I find the best parking places even in very crowded locations.
The best way to describe being in flow is the feeling that you have. It is a state of being after all. You feel quiet elation. You experience an inner peace and joy that truly is beyond words.
The more you heal, let go of the past, embrace the now, surrender to the bigger plan for your life, allow life and situations to unfold without resistance or upset, the easier all of life becomes.
Being in joy and inner peace are your natural state of being. It takes a considerable amount of work, and often assistance, to undo the limiting beliefs and fears you have, but wow is it worth it.
If you are not experiencing these signs routinely, it simply means that you need to find ways to become more centered, balanced, aligned with the Divine, and rid yourself of the blocks and limitations you still have.
Through the various products, programs, and private sessions that I offer, I assist you with that and so much more.
It is my mission on this earth and it brings me great joy to watch and assist others as they step into their true magnificence.
Have a deLightful day,
Latest posts by Takara (see all)
- The Spring Equinox Celebration Rocked - September 22, 2017
- Help Us Heal the Oceans with the Free Guided Meditation for Dolphins, Water, and More - September 20, 2017
- The Power of Words – Using Conscious Language to Manifest Your Desires - September 4, 2017