Here is a question we’d like for you to participate in answering.
When the earth is going through massive changes that directly affect humanity, such as earthquakes, tsunamis, volcanic activity, tornados, etc., is it our place to do “planetary healing” to shift, assist, or stop the process? Who gets to decide?
We are actively seeking your input in sharing ideas about this topic.
I mentioned in a recent newsletter that a good friend of mine had a dream about a tsunami about a week before the tsunami hit in the Indian ocean. She called me and we “tuned in” about what should be done if anything. We both got at the time that there was nothing to do. Although in dream time and even during waking consciousness, it was very obvious that part of our consciousness was off somewhere working really hard.
We didn’t take any type of action to stop the event. We didn’t pray, or visualize, or anything. Because we didn’t receive guidance to do so.
Many people were physically ill, particularly with nausea and vomiting, the day before, and the day of, the tsunami. Many of those same people are continuing to have dreams about other events that may or may not occur.
Are we to do anything? And what is appropriate to do?
A friend whose insight and intuition I highly respect indicated that he and some friends had recently done some planetary work to stabilize the earth.
I shared that with Raven and he brought up this question about is it our place to do so. I had already been having that discussion with other planetary healers.
My own beliefs about the topic are this:
- If you are absolutely clear (with absolutely no fear and no resistence – and that is always a big question no matter who you are, how evolved you think you are, or where you feel the information is coming from) and you are guided to take a particular action, then I say take it.
- Someone indicated that we were like mid-wives assisting the earth in this birthing process. Many believe she is birthing herself into a higher vibration or dimension. In respect to us in relation to the earth, I feel we are a bit like a fly on an elephant’s butt- A bit annoying, but pretty insignificant. If the earth is birthing anything, then her mid-wives are more likely to be beings like other planets, the sun, etc.
- When Raven lost control of our jeep and we went careening off the side of a cliff, we were literally at that balance point – one more inch and we would have rolled. I visualized a giant beam of light coming right down through the center of the jeep like a steel beam and offering stability. It didn’t negatively effect the car, it just offered support. I think the people who did the stabilization exercise are doing the same thing. If the earth is birthing, then our prayers and “work” that helps stabilize or whatever is a bit like handing a woman in labor a pillow. It doesn’t stop the process, it may not even make a difference, but it is a way to assist, offer comfort, allow it to be an easier process.
Now it’s your turn. What do you think? Just click on the comments, read them, and scroll to the bottom to add your own. We automatically get an email with your comment.
Latest posts by Takara (see all)
- Help Us Heal the Oceans … While You Are Healing Yourself - September 27, 2018
- Violence, Loss, Toxicity and Suicide - September 18, 2018
- Energy Healing Class, Earth-Based Spirituality, and much more - September 8, 2018