- hike (avoid places where there are lots of noisy people or motors disturbing the natural tranquility of nature),
- sit on the earth or on a large bolder in silence and just feel and hear and see the beauty around you (even better if you sit on the earth inside a medicine wheel),
- garden (organically of course), get your hands in the soil (no gloves) and feel the earth between your fingers,
- go barefoot on the earth (never on ground that has been sprayed with pesticides and other harmful chemicals – never use toxic chemicals in your garden or anywhere else!),
- place a bird feeder near a window and stop to watch the birds and other wildlife as often as possible,
- kayak, canoe, raft, etc. (spend time on water without the distortion of motor noise),
- anytime you see an animal, stop everything to watch it for awhile,
- even indoors, listen to recorded nature sounds, fountains, or wind chimes,
- begin to track the moon phases,
- always make it a point to go out and gaze on the full moon,
- spend a little time in the sun every day (never allow yourself to burn and avoid sunscreen if at all possible. That usually means you have to build up your time in the sun slowly day by day),
- acknowledge the Spring and Fall Equinox, Summer and Winter Solstice (do something in nature – many people participate in drumming circles, sweat lodges, dancing, or sitting in silence in meditation, etc. on those days),
- watch videos or documentaries that help you explore the various aspects of nature, and finally
- join my Wild Dolphin Lovers group on Facebook to enjoy beautiful water, dolphin, and whale images, videos, and stories.
DISCLAIMER: There are insights provided on this website from channeled messages that indicate certain things benefit certain conditions. These are informational only and not intended to diagnose or treat disease. For serious issues, consult a trained healthcare provider.
Web Design by Takara Shelor – she’s been building websites and getting them on the first page of search results (Google is one example) for highly competitive search terms since 1996. And, yes, she and her team also build websites for others.