Wholesale prices provide a 44% discount to stores and practitioners for Dancing Dolphin Healing Oils and Mists and Custom Blends. Wholesale discounts do NOT apply to any other products or programs.
Call 540-639-1633 or email [email protected] if you have any questions.
New Wholesale Customers:
To qualify as a wholesale customer, you must complete the wholesale application (form link below) including your Tax ID and business license, and mail or fax it to:
P.O. Box 1363
Radford, VA 24143
There is a $100 minimum purchase (total before shipping) for all wholesale orders.
Three ways to order:
- Use the shopping cart with the wholesale discount code you will be given once we receive your application,
- Mail in an order form (see below) with a check or money order in U.S. funds made out to Forchianna L.L.C.
- Fax, email, or call in an order and use a credit card through paypal - we will send you an email payment link with your total, or mailing a check.
Our primary form of communication with clients and customers is through our monthly email newsletter - Here's to Your Magnificence. We encourage all wholesale customers to be on this mailing list to stay updated about new products, any pricing or policy changes, and to enjoy the uplifting and informative articles available there. Use this link to get the Magnificent U Starter Kit and be added to the email list: http://www.magnificentu.com/gift.
As a wholesale customer, you must agree to the following in writing:
1. Retail Stores: All products purchased at wholesale are to be sold to retail customers in their original state (bottles unopened, other products in original packaging, etc.).
2. Healers and Practitioners: All products purchased at wholesale are to be used in your practice or to be unopened and resold at retail to your clients and customers.
3. You agree not to misrepresent Dancing Dolphin Essences, Magnificent U, Debbie "Takara" Shelor, or Forchianna L.L.C. by making false or misleading claims about the products being offered. It is illegal for you to diagnose and treat disease unless you are licensed to do so. You are only authorized to describe the products using the information and literature supplied by Forchianna L.L.C.. You are free to share your own personal experience using the products. If you do so, you should mention to a potential client or customer that everyone is different and just because this was your experience there is no guarantee they would have the same result.
4. If you choose to design your own marketing materials, they must be approved by Takara prior to use.
If you fail to comply with these requirements, you will forfeit your wholesale status with Forchianna and you may face legal action.