Beginning Each Day in a Natural WayStarting your day this way will improve health and reduce stress. Find out how.
How do you start your day?I begin my day before 6 a.m. – before anyone else is awake in my household. I intend to wake up that early and I do so without an alarm clock. I sit in silence … Read more
- hike (avoid places where there are lots of noisy people or motors disturbing the natural tranquility of nature),
- sit on the earth or on a large bolder in silence and just feel and hear and see the beauty around you (even better if you sit on the earth inside a medicine wheel),
- garden (organically of course), get your hands in the soil (no gloves) and feel the earth between your fingers,
- go barefoot on the earth (never on ground that has been sprayed with pesticides and other harmful chemicals – never use toxic chemicals in your garden or anywhere else!),
- place a bird feeder near a window and stop to watch the birds and other wildlife as often as possible,
- kayak, canoe, raft, etc. (spend time on water without the distortion of motor noise),
- anytime you see an animal, stop everything to watch it for awhile,
- even indoors, listen to recorded nature sounds, fountains, or wind chimes,
- begin to track the moon phases,
- always make it a point to go out and gaze on the full moon,
- spend a little time in the sun every day (never allow yourself to burn and avoid sunscreen if at all possible. That usually means you have to build up your time in the sun slowly day by day),
- acknowledge the Spring and Fall Equinox, Summer and Winter Solstice (do something in nature – many people participate in drumming circles, sweat lodges, dancing, or sitting in silence in meditation, etc. on those days),
- watch videos or documentaries that help you explore the various aspects of nature, and finally
- join my Wild Dolphin Lovers group on Facebook to enjoy beautiful water, dolphin, and whale images, videos, and stories.
For anyone looking for a meditation book to help them become centered, balanced, and at peace regardless of outer circumstance. Meditation is the answer you’ve been seeking. In my bestselling meditation book, Peering Through the Veil, I walk you through numerous forms of meditation and help you experience and sample them all so you can decide which feels most natural and most uplifting.
Order a signed copy of Peering Through the Veil here. It is also available on Amazon.
Get Your Free eBook
- Author Success
- Business Success
- Dolphins ~ Whales
- Emotional/Mental Healing Wellbeing
- Energy Healing
- Hands on Healing
- Health ~ Wellness
- Hero Journey
- Homeschool ~ Education
- Joy ~ Happiness
- Law of Attraction
- Limiting Beliefs
- Online Business Success
- Pendulum Dowsing
- Personal Growth ~ Empowerment
- Self Help
- Self-Worth Self-Confidence
- Sixth Sense
- Spiritual Gifts
- Stress Reduction
- Thriving Online
- Wisdom Teachings
At Magnificent U
Magnificent U is your ultimate source for personal empowerment, spiritual growth & enlightenment, author and online business success, adventure travel to unwind and de-stress, tools & technologies to make your life work, energy and vibrational healing, electromagnetic radiation protection with the BioElectric Shield, ways to develop your psychic ability and protect yourself against negative energy, plus numerous ways to eliminate stress and live in joy. Takara offers insight, inspiration, motivation, spirituality, shamanism, happiness, self-help, free articles & more.
It is also home of Takara’s
enjoyed by thousands of subscribers from over 100 countries across the globe.