How to make sure you are spelling correctly on your website, in blog posts, on social media and all the other places where strangers sometimes judge you, your business, and your products and programs by how well you spell.
Some Tips to Spell Correctly Since in Business Spelling Often Matters
- When you use Firefox, it underlines misspelled words. If you right click on an underlined word, a whole list of potentials shows up and you just click the one that’s right.
- If you don’t know how to spell a word, just open a new tab in your browser and type in the word and do a search. The top responses are typically dictionaries, so you can quickly, even in the search results, read what it means and know if you have the right word. If its not spelled right, at the top of the search results it will say “Did you mean …” and give you another spelling.
- Most smart phones have an app you can download – often for free – for spelling.
None of these options takes very long to implement and the results can make a big impact in your marketing message.
Latest posts by Takara (see all)
- 20 Years of Dolphin & Water Healing & How You Can Get Involved - March 13, 2018
- Healers, Psychics, Intuitive Coaches – It’s Time to Heal - March 13, 2018
- Choosing the Right Social Media Platforms for You and Your Business - January 12, 2018