- When you use Firefox, it underlines misspelled words. If you right click on an underlined word, a whole list of potentials shows up and you just click the one that’s right.
- If you don’t know how to spell a word, just open a new tab in your browser and type in the word and do a search. The top responses are typically dictionaries, so you can quickly, even in the search results, read what it means and know if you have the right word. If its not spelled right, at the top of the search results it will say “Did you mean …” and give you another spelling.
- Most smart phones have an app you can download – often for free – for spelling.
Latest posts by Takara (see all)
- Ever Feel Like You Will Never Have the Things That You Desire? - February 21, 2019
- Learn to Manifest the Life of Your Dreams! - January 18, 2019
- HOLY-DAY SALE on Dancing Dolphin Energy Healing Flower Essence Aromatherapy Oils & Mists - December 6, 2018