14K gold BioElectric Shield for electromagnetic protection – EMFs.
Some of the benefits of the all gold shield:
- Offers the ultimate energetic support (Level 4) providing protection, strengthening and balancing of your energy at a 99.99% level.
- Ideal for those who fit into any of these categories: don’t want to take chances with their health, highly energetically sensitive, or people who travel often including internationally.
- Strongly Protects the brain and body from EMF radiation coming from all electronic devices including cell phones, computers, fluorescent lights, wireless networks, and more.
- Deflects unhealthy, noxious, and negative energy including negative emotional energy from situations or people.
- Opens, strengthens, and balances the heart chakra – according to many people who wear an all-gold Shield.
- Balances your energy system (including your chakras).
- Sharpens your focus, concentration, and other mental skills.
- Boosts the immune system by reducing the energetic stress your body is constantly being bombarded with.
- Lowers your stress by deflecting the unhealthy energies that often leave you feeling depleted by physically and emotionally.
BioElectric Shields work with your own energy field to strengthen it and deflect negativity from electromagnetics and other people’s negative energy.
The all gold shield is a Level 4 shield which offers the ultimate protection against disharmonious energies as compared to the brass or sterling silver shields.
All BioElectric Shields are backed by a 90-Day Full Money Back Guarantee.
For people who live outside North America, you must purchase the International Matrix upgrade and pay international shipping.
Read more about BioElectric Shields for EMF protection here.
*List of benefits and other descriptive information from the BioElectric Shield Company.
- Negativity is the Destroyer of All Good Things - August 7, 2022
- How the Law of Attraction Really Works – And Standing Out Above the Crowd - August 5, 2022
- If I Was a Public School Teacher … Prayer In Schools - July 3, 2022