Enjoying the Company of Others
A White Chic (chick) Living in a Non-White WorldIt was so odd at first to be living as a minority, a white woman in a sea of beautiful brown skin, dark eyes and hair, of the Native American, Spanish, and Mexican cultures of New Mexico. At 5’4″, I was actually rather tall for a female. It was there that I was so blessed … Read more
Energy Healers and Shaman
Physical Pain and Entities
I Am an Energy Healer
How to Tell the Dark from the Light
Some Will Steal Your Power
How Can You Tell?If you spend time with someone and afterwards you feel confusion, worry, exhaustion, or self doubt, that is a neon sign that you have been manipulated energetically and/or mentally. Clear the energy between you and spend less time with them if at all possible. How often do you take the time to meditate, open the energy channels within the body, connect to the earth and your Higher Self? These are actions I take every single day. I encourage you to do the same. As you continue the practice, you will become better at determining people who are running harmonious empowering energy vs the opposite. Have a glorious day, P.S. When you need help, give me a call. When you are truly ready to clear out the crap and rise dramatically in consciousness and awareness, sign up for my Magnificent U Foundation intensive.
- We are all emanations of the same Divine Source. You can say we are all children of God or spirits inside a body having a human experience or whatever words resonate most with you. The bottom line is, that spark of Divinity inside each of us is worthy of respect.
- Regardless of how they are acting, this is a little saying I “received” one day: They are doing the best they can with what they’ve got, whether its what they’ve experienced or what they’ve been taught.
- Bullies have typically been bullied. A very famous comment is “Hurt people, hurt people.” Any act of unkindness is typically a sign that the person has been seriously mistreated. I find it easier to feel compassion knowing this.
- Our job is to love, honor, accept, and appreciate everyone. There are a multitude of reasons for this. One of those reasons is that if we do that to others, then others will do it to us – the Law of Cause and Effect. Love, honor, acceptance, and appreciation is what everyone is seeking and deserves. Attempting to do that for everyone is my version of following The Golden Rule.
- Everything in life happens for a reason. Any discomfort going on in the moment is about learning something about who you are (the shadow self) and the opportunity to heal whatever needs to be healed. It is never about the other person and what they are doing or saying. How are you reacting (and why)? Is it showing you judgments, expectations, “shoulds,” and other things that definitely need to be healed and let go of.
- Very similar to the last one … all is as it should be.
- Our job is to embrace each moment, not fight against it. I have MANY articles about how to flow with change rather than resist.
- Every moment of every day is on purpose. Your soul is here on a spiritual adventure to evolve and grow. Every moment, every encounter, every situation, every person is there because your soul called them there for you to learn something, experience something, etc. Instead of being angry at the person or situation, fighting it, wishing it was different, go deeper and ask “why,” what can I learn, what can I heal, what can I let go of, how is this thought, belief, or judgment holding me back from becoming the person I am intending (on a soul level) to be?
- Joy is your natural state of being. Feeling anything less than that is an opportunity to learn and grow. The more out of sorts, angry, sad, riled up over things you are, the more easily something deeply buried is to find, heal, and release.
- And finally one of the other sayings I received through divine revelation: You have to get comfortable with being uncomfortable.
Get Your Free eBook
- Author Success
- Business Success
- Dolphins ~ Whales
- Emotional/Mental Healing Wellbeing
- Energy Healing
- Hands on Healing
- Health ~ Wellness
- Hero Journey
- Homeschool ~ Education
- Joy ~ Happiness
- Law of Attraction
- Limiting Beliefs
- Online Business Success
- Pendulum Dowsing
- Personal Growth ~ Empowerment
- Self Help
- Self-Worth Self-Confidence
- Sixth Sense
- Spiritual Gifts
- Stress Reduction
- Thriving Online
- Wisdom Teachings
At Magnificent U
Magnificent U is your ultimate source for personal empowerment, spiritual growth & enlightenment, author and online business success, adventure travel to unwind and de-stress, tools & technologies to make your life work, energy and vibrational healing, electromagnetic radiation protection with the BioElectric Shield, ways to develop your psychic ability and protect yourself against negative energy, plus numerous ways to eliminate stress and live in joy. Takara offers insight, inspiration, motivation, spirituality, shamanism, happiness, self-help, free articles & more.
It is also home of Takara’s
enjoyed by thousands of subscribers from over 100 countries across the globe.