“Marcie and I both love our Shields. I wear my BioElectric Shield on all flights and I’ve noticed a significant shift in my energy, particularly after long periods of time on airplanes.” – Dr. Wayne W. Dyer, Internationally renowned author of best-selling books including The Power of Intention
“I absolutely love it. If I’m in a car or use a cell phone I make sure I have it on. Previously as I was using the cell phone, my hands would get a very uncomfortable tingling sensation. When I put on the Shield, I’m protected and I no longer have this feeling. It’s proof of its effectiveness. I believe in them absolutely.” – Marcie Dyer, Co-Author with Wayne Dyer, A Promise is a Promise
Recently I received an email from someone interested in purchasing a BioElectric Shield. They had some questions and concerns.
The shield strengthens and protects a person’s energy field from electromagnetic frequencies and other people’s negativity.
This is my response to the questions:
- “I understand your concerns. I’m glad I didn’t have those in the beginning. I saw one in a magazine and instantly, just from the photo, I KNEW I needed one. Then I read about what it does. But my inner knowing happened before I even knew its purpose.
- Yes, they work for everyone. Medical testing has proven that. Even an independent test by Alternative Medicine Magazine. The magazine started out quite skeptical and the reporters were very surprised that the shield did, in fact, make a significant difference.
- I’ve never owned a heart shield – it’s just not my style. However, lots of people purchase them and they are quite happy with them. I trust the company when they say that the heart is as effective as the original round design.
- There is a 9-week return policy so you have plenty of time to determine if the shield is right for you. I’m happy to report, however, that in all the years I’ve been offering shields, only 2 or 3 have been returned. I started offering them in 1996. Of the two or three returned, at least one of those was an upgrade … meaning that the person decided on a different shield. So it wasn’t actually a return.”
Let me know if you have questions about the shield,
Latest posts by Takara (see all)
- Choosing the Right Social Media Platforms for You and Your Business - January 12, 2018
- Helping Children (and adults) Thrive, Be Healthy, and Smarter - January 9, 2018
- Give Yourself Permission to EnJOY Life! - January 9, 2018